One of the biggest search engines on the planet is Google, providing its users with free personal email accounts. People who are not aware of the process, keep on asking that how to make a Gmail account. In modern world, e-mail account is a necessity of every person. You can easily follow up this guide for Gmail login & www.gmail.com email settings.
The process of getting a Gmail account for yourself is very easy. Gmail account is free of cost and there are many benefits of getting a Gmail account because Google also provides with a lot of other services that are also connected with you Gmail account.
Create Gmail Account
The answer to the question, “How to make a Gmail account?” is very easy and simple. Open your internet browser and browse the website www.gmail.com. Select the option of, “Create Account“. Visit: https://accounts.google.com/
A new tab will open in front of you with a form that will ask you to fill your first and last name and choose a user name for yourself then you have to set up a password for your email account in order to keep your personal content safe and secret. After that you have to fill in your mobile number and your birthday and any other email address to contact you in the case of an emergency.
After that you just have to verify that you are not a robot and are a human. After the verification your email account will be set up for you and you are good to go and enjoy all the services that Google provides you with.
Methods for Gmail Login
In our whole life the one thing that we cling to in order to share confidential documents, photos and other personal information and that is our email account on which we depend on almost every day of our life.
Many people have difficulty in logging into their personal email account because they don’t know the method of doing so. They think that they have to run an errand to log in to their account but this is not the case.
In reality it is so simple and easy and once you get through it yourself you can understand how easy and simple this process is and it does not require a lot of your time but actually it is just a matter of seconds and you will be given access to your personal account.
Simple steps for Gmail Email Login
The step by step guidance regarding logging into your personal email account is given below:
- First you have to make sure that you have an active internet connection.
- Now open any internet browser on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- In the search bar on the top type the web address for Gmail that is www.gmail.com – https://mail.google.com.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on the screen of the gadget that you are using which will ask you to enter the user name that you developed during the signing up for the Gmail account e.g. email@example.com.
- Now press the next key on the screen and another page will open on the screen in front of you which will ask you to enter the password that you have developed for your email account.
- You can even check the box of remember me and it will save your time for when you will try to login next time it will not ask you to provide your user name and password and it will simply give you the access to your email account.
- You have to enter the password and press the next key and then a bar will appear in front of you, showing that your account is being loaded and within a few seconds your email account will open in front of you.
See how simple and easy it is to access your email account and this requires only one minute of your precious time and not more than that.
Logging into an email account has never been so simple and so easy and that is why Gmail is one of the best servers online because their first priority is to provide the users with all the special services that an online email service provider can provide its customers with.
Everything is not always what it seems to be in the same way logging into your Gmail account is not that much hard as it has been made by the people.
Why choose Gmail.com over other Services?
Gmail.com is the best choice for a person who wants to have an email account because it does not only provides you with your mail box but it also connects you with other services provided by Google such as; Google calendar, Google contacts, Google Drive, Hangouts, YouTube and many more services.
Everything will be connected to your single Gmail account and you can synchronize all of them with your Gmail. Even your browsing history and bookmarks are also saved in your Gmail account.
In the online community what one really wants is privacy because nowadays different online portals are disrespecting the privacy of their users. Google respects the privacy of its customers and all of your data saved on Google server is confidential and no body other than yourself can access them.
Your password is your key to your Gmail locker and you should not share it with anyone otherwise your privacy will be disturbed and you will be the sole responsible. The best part is that there are no sign up or yearly service charges for your Gmail account once your account is set up then you can use it free of cost for your whole life.
There are no hidden or maintenance charges. So having a free of cost email account for your whole life with lots of other benefits is what Gmail is all about.
Top 4 Tips to Secure your www.Gmail.com Account
Are you wondering how to secure Gmail Account? Just keep on reading this article.
You might have thought about losing your personal information if you become a victim of a cyber attack on your Gmail Account.
This article will guide you step by step how to secure Gmail Account. You just need to follow these simple step in order to secure your account in a few clicks.
- Set A Strong Password For Your Account
Because of the increasing cyber attacks these days, most of the services urge their users to set a new strong password for their accounts. So, you need to change your old password with a new stronger one.
A strong password is a combination of Numbers, Letters (Both Upper and Lower case), and special characters.
- Don’t Opt for the Same Password
Some people tend to forget passwords, so they prefer to use a same password for each account they have online.
Keep in mind that these accounts are more vulnerable for hacking and cyber attacks as compared to others. While setting a password for your Gmail account, you should keep in mind that you have to use a unique password specifically for that account.
- HTTPS Security Must Be Enabled
As you know that you can login your Gmail Account from anywhere either you are at a cafe, a salon or at a public library.
But there is a risk attached to it your account can be easily hacked by a hacker. So you should enable HTTPS security on your Gmail account. You can enable it by navigating to:
1. Sign-in to your account
2. Navigate to Mail Settings>General.
3. You just have to set “Browser Connection” to “Always use HTTPS”
- Enable Two-Step Verification On Your Gmail Account
Two-step verification is a way to add an extra layer of security to your account. It asks the user not only to provide their passwords but also a unique code is required that is sent to your phone or an external authentication app is used for that purpose.
1. You need to click your profile picture that is available at the top right corner of your screen and then click “My Account“.
2. Next, you need to navigate to “Sign-in & Security“.
3. Now click on “2-Step Verification” that is available under “Password & sign-in method“.
4. At this step, Google might ask you to sign-in again by providing your password.
5. You will be able to set-up 2-factor Authentication now by clicking “Get Started“.
6. At the next step, you are required to enter your mobile phone number. You can choose any mode of authentication either Phone call or a text message. After choosing your preferred method click “Try it“.
7. Soon you will receive your code through a message or a phone call on your number. You have to enter that number on the next page and “Click Next“.
8. Finally, click “Turn on” now you will be navigated to 2-Step verification settings page and your 2 step verification will be enabled successfully. After that whenever you will need to do Gmail login on www.gmail.com. Firstly you will get a Authentication code on your phone number.